40 Days of Prayer
February 26, 2018 . 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
40 Days of Prayer is a six-week small group bible study that is focused on several aspects of prayer. We will learn how to pray with more confidence and greater faith than ever before.
Many of us are struggling with a difficult situation or circumstance. We need a breakthrough in our life. It may be a breakthrough in our marriage, health, finances, job, or an important relationship. We will also learn how to pray for a breakthrough in our church.
Breakthroughs always begin with prayer!!
Throughout this campaign, we will:
- Learn to pray for breakthroughs
- Develop a daily habit of prayer
- Grow closer in unity
- Understand the purpose, pattern and power of prayer
- Experience God’s blessings
The lessons in 40 Days of Prayer will help us to pray persistently and trust God for everything. Check out the video promo here!
- Mondays @ MCC 7:00-8:30 pm
- Tuesdays in Maywood at the Rivera's home, 7:30 - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday from home, conference call discussion and prayer 7:30pm
- Tuesdays @ MCC , Oasis Young Adults, 7:00 pm
- Wednesdays @ MCC, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Thursdays in Verona at the Temple's home, 7:15 - 8:45 pm
- Fridays in Bloomfield at the Vincent's home, 6:45 - 8:30 (light meal served)
- Sundays @ MCC 9:00- 10:30am