Care KitchenSaturday, November 10, 2018, is Care Kitchen at Vincent Methodist Church in Nutley, New Jersey. Lunch will be served at 12 PM.
November 10, 2018 . 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
As always, we need volunteers starting:
- at 9 AM to help cook and setup
- at 10 AM to help greet
- at 11:30 AM to serve
- at 12:30 PM to wash dishes and clean up
Most of the food is government funded but not all of it. We need volunteers to bring the following for Saturday:
- cream cheese and butter for bagels
- 2 lbs. butter sticks for tables
- salad (4 heads of lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes)
- salad dressing (Italian, Ranch and French)
- drinks (3 BOTTLES of each: juice, diet soda, regular soda and water)
- cups for drinks
- ice for drinks
- 1/2 gallon of milk and 1/2 & 1/2 for coffee
Please consider giving a couple of hours to help us serve our community.
Thank you so much for considering partnering with us in our desire to serve these needy families with love, dignity and respect.
PS - All volunteers should park on the left side of the church so we leave all of the spots on the right side for our guests. Thanks!